The 5 Main Cystic Acne Causes
Finding the cystic acne causes and being able to have and long lasting beautiful and glowing skin is a challenge not only for most women but for men as well.
We all live our lives everyday looking presentable and pleasing to look at especially our face so we make sure that our skin is very smooth, glowing and radiant.
We would not want other people staring at our face because there are a lot of scars or blemishes in it and we would not want them to think that we have a skin disease that they would tend to avoid us.
- We want our face to be pleasing to look at and that means that we have to take care of our skin especially our face because it is the first thing people will look at aside from your gait and clothing. Just like how actors and actresses take care of their career by maintaining a beautiful face and skin.
But even they are experiencing skin problems like pimples and acne which is why they rely on their dermatologist but not every one of us can afford having a regular session with a dermatologist.
Just by understanding the condition and cystic acne causes alone can be a great help to prevent such thing from happening or from lessening the tendency of experiencing something worst.
What is Cystic Acne?
There are many skin problems that we encounter everyday but the most common skin problem that everybody experience is acne vulgaris. Acne vulgaris is a common skin disease that is characterized by a scaly red skin, having blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples and possibly scaring.
Cystic acne is the most severe form of acne vulgaris wherein it is characterized by an inflamed, enlarged cyst. It is a fluid-filled lump under the skin surface and can be very painful. The deep, inflamed breakouts develop when people sometimes try to pop out their pimples and it gets infected leading to a more serious condition.
Sometimes, people are being confused with pimples over this condition and they sometimes think that breaking the lump so that the pus can come out is a good idea but in reality if they do that it even gets worse so it is not recommended that they pop the pustules.
But how do they determine if the pustule is a pimple or it is already acne? Simple, all they have to do is to look at the appearance. Pimples are small lumps that do not swell but cystic acne is large, reddish lumps and are very painful.
5 Cystic Acne Causes
Having skin problems can be very frustrating especially if we do not know what caused it. Having acne can be a little embarrassing and in order for that to happen we must first know the cystic acne causes so that we can prevent or lessen the possibility of developing one. There are several factors for cystic acne causes like the following list:
- Genetics – Having acne can always be present if it runs in your genes
- Hormones – Having imbalances in your hormone can sometimes disrupt the normal production of oil which can clog the pores leading to acne.
- Overactive oil glands – When there is too much oil produced the pores are being blocked so it becomes swollen thus leading to acne.
- Acne causing bacteria – P. Acnes bacteria are commonly found in the skin but too much proliferation in one area can cause acne.
- Stress – Though it hasn’t been proven, any form of emotional or physical distress can disrupt your normal body process which can eventually one of the cystic acne causes.