The Best Cystic Acne Cure. Getting Rid of Skin Problems
What can be the best cystic acne cure?
There was a joke that said “how will you face your problems if your problem is your face?”
That joke may have made sense in a way that how are you going to really face your problem if the problem is within your face like skin problems for example. Having pimples can be frustrating enough especially for the teenagers and those people that use their face as a source of living but with the wonders of concealer make up everything can be solved.
But hiding your problems will not help the irritation go away especially if you have cystic acne. Experiencing cystic acne can be very painful especially if it’s being touched because of its large swollen lump. But there are ways on how to treat existing cystic acne and there are ways on how to prevent it from developing.
Getting Rid of Skin Problems
People sometimes can’t resist the idea of popping their pimples especially if it’s very big and “ripe” but the more they do that the more that it gets infected and can lead to severe acne which is cystic acne and developing such thing is not a good idea and is a very bad experience.
Luckily, with the help of some interventions having cystic acne can now be treated and ease a little discomfort felt. Here is some list of cystic acne cure that is recommended.
- Antibiotics for acne – there are some antibiotics like Erythromycin and Tetracycline that dermatologist recommend for people who are experiencing such skin conditions. This is effective in fighting the infection produced by the acne.
- Isotretinoin or Accutane – Taken orally which works by controlling the production of oil by shrinking the sebaceous gland thus the possibility of having acne is rare.
- Steroid Injections – these are used to shrink the lesion.
- Birth control pills for women – These pills can help treat acne by correcting the hormonal imbalances that happens in women especially during their menstruation.
- Surgical drainage of the cysts – This is advised for severe acne cases and where all the other treatments for acne have failed to cure the condition.
Treating skin problems like cystic acne could also be done in a simple way and could be cured using natural resources which could even be found at your very own kitchen. Got your attention?
Then you better check your kitchen for supplies of the following in case you experience acne and you don’t have to spend so much just to treat it.
- Baking Soda and Salt – Mixing the two in water would make a good combination for treating inflamed cystic acne by simply applying it over the site.
- Egg white – making use of egg whites as a topical agent could also be effective in treating acnes.
- Lemon juice – The lemon juice mixed with water is also effective for treating the inflammation of cystic acne
- Mango – making use of mango paste for you face could help open clogged pores preventing acne to develop
- Aloe – Aloe vera juice is also known for its help in the speed up of healing process.
How To Prevent Cystic Acne?
- Avoiding Oily Food – proper diet not just give you the vitamins and minerals your body needs but it also prevent diseases from occurring into your body
- Don’t pop your pimples – Squeezing your pimples could make it worse so resist popping it in order to prevent deeper infection and inflammation.
- Proper Hygiene – washing your face everyday helps remove the dirt incurred throughout the day especially women who wears make-up. This is a recommended cystic acne cure.